Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Won Best Airbrush at AFOS SIC
















Yesterday..(16th May)..my customers from Hunterz Motorsports was competing in AFOS Autoshow at Sepang International Circuit..3 of the cars had been airbrushed by me, 2 on the hoods (Angra and Demon Angel) and on Pearl Orange Wira car (skull, chains, ripped metal and fire)..
i arrived at SIC around 3pm along with student/best friend Black, my wife Ella and my 3 kids..the weather is sooooo hot that day..after looking around at the autoshow participant cars and pay some visit at TRAFFIC Magonline.com booth meeting my ol'friend Udj(Ujang)..cant stand the heat that day...too hot..then we decided to go home early and will not wait for the end result..we all decided to pay a visit to my student, house in Klang, Moya, with his newborn baby (maybe gonna be the next big star in airbrushing scene, who knows?)...after visiting, then we headed back home to meru Klang, stopped by at Tesco to buy some groceries (yeah...got new fridge...if u follow me on FB, u know what im bitchin bout..lol)...then The president of Hunterz Motorsports called me and gave me the good news...Shiraz car won best airbrush!! (Orange Pearl Wira)...woohoo!! im so happy!!
well..thats it i guess, i've work hard on that vehicle, and prove to the customer it was worth it..

Thanks Viz from KA..Great Event! Thanks to all Hunterz members, especially Shiraz..congrats!!
here are some pics of Hunterz motorsport vehicles at AFOS..
Note: Orange Pearl Wira won BEST AIRBRUSH..
Peace! Im out!...





No comments:

Post a Comment