Sunday, May 9, 2010

This is Amir Vatos Airbrush Studio



Hello everyone, this is my first blogging attempt. Sorry if my english is not so good.Well, what im gonna babling bout? Airbrush, yes, about airbrush. Right here in my studio a.k.a my own home, we do airbrush work mostly automotive airbrush work, on cars, bikes, fridges, home app, cpus and much more.
My name is Amir Hakim Marwilis, u guys can just call me Amir, been airbrushing since around 2002 till now and hopefully i can continue airbrushing till the end of my last breath. Most of my work u can see on Cars, some bikes..doin lots on commercial vehicles.
Learn freehand airbrush skills from Wayne Harrison from Australia, while i was selected as one of the first artist to work at NitroDesigns Sunway, they were paying Wayne to come down and teach us how to airbrush. Well time goes by, after 2 years of praticing day and night, im now actually quite satisfied bout my skills in Airbrush and became an airbrush instructor myself.
Maybe after i figured out hot this blogspot work, i can post blogs bout my airbrush class, my students and more..just give me some time to figure it out. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment